Do you have a love for digital marketing?
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Highbridge, Somerset
Type: Full & Part Time Hours Available – Permanent
Pay: £18,000 – £26,000 (pro rata)
Established in 2005, The Design Hive are a successful award winning design agency based in Highbridge, Somerset. We offer branding, graphic design and website development to our clients.
We are expanding our hive and have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing specialist to join our team! Do you love all things digital? Are you someone who enjoys working in a diverse and exciting digital role? Are you an experienced and passionate marketing specialist with a love for search engine optimisation and social media? We are looking for a talented marketing assistant with a keen eye for graphic design to performing SEO, keep social media accounts up to date, write blog articles and work on all things marketing. We are looking for you to hold a Diploma/HNC/NVQ level 4/degree or equivalent in a marketing subject.
Your role will include:
- Working on marketing projects
- Keeping social media accounts up to date
- Working on monthly search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Creating email campaigns using Mailchimp
- Writing high quality content for websites and blog posts
- Liaising with customers face to face, on the phone and by email
- Setting up email accounts for customers/basic IT work
- Booking in and organising projects
- Putting together quotations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- At least 1 years experience in a marketing role
- Experience using Mailchimp
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Experience using Google Analytics and Search Console
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and Adobe Indesign.
Additional skills an advantage:
- Understanding of GDPR legislation
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and PPC
- An understanding of WordPress
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac, including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday pro rata including bank holidays
- External and internal training given where required
If you think you’ve got the skills and enthusiasm to join our hive, apply today…
Please send through your CV and portfolio of work today to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must send through a range of projects you have worked on and information about them.
Please also answer the following questions:
What skills do you hold relating to the vacancy and for how long?
What software are you competent at using and for how long you have been using it for?
It is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within two weeks of the expiry, please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Follow us on Twitter @designhivetweet