We are seeking an Admin Assistant, with a passion for project/account management and branding, to join our growing team. Finding the right person to fit with our fun and friendly team, is our mission.
At Design Hive Ltd, creativity is at the heart of everything we do, from branding and graphic design to building websites that deliver amazing results! We help small businesses and organizations (with 1-50 employees) review, redefine, and refresh with a consistent brand, marketing collateral and a website that dominates their marketplace.o
Office and remote working considered. Full or part-time hours available. 5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
The role will involve carrying out a wide range of administrative and marketing duties to support the creative The role will involve carrying out a wide range of administrative and marketing duties to support the creative director and design team. The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of administrative tasks, which requires excellent organisational abilities to help keep the studio running well, clients informed and the design team up to date. The role involves regular use of Word, Excel, Outlook, our CRM, Quickbooks, Google Suite and Adobe Suite (training can be given), so competent IT skills are essential and a passion to learn new skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Updating and creating internal documents to improve workflow within the studio
- With keen organisational skills, you will book in new projects using ClickUp. This will ensure the team know what projects are booked in and when they need to be worked on. You will also be responsible for keeping track of project costs, liaising with suppliers and recording this information in ClickUp
- Purchasing website domains as and when required by our web team
- Answering incoming calls in a timely, polite and professional manner. Having the ability to ask the right questions to enable you to deal with the call effectively or direct them to the appropriate person
- Organising emails on a daily basis, replying to emails or directing to colleagues
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain quotations
- Liaising with clients by phone or email to discuss projects, give regular updates to clients and the design team, takes notes and help as necessary
- Invoicing clients for completed projects using Quickbooks and setting up direct debits
- Assisting with the preparation of customer quotations
- Organising support tickets and requests
- A good understanding of our company brand is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills with excellent telephone manner
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships through strong interpersonal skills and great customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- You must be self-motivated, able to work on your own and prioritise your workload
- Experience working in an administrative/project management role
- A good standard of education, ideally 5 GSCE passes or equivalent
- A passion to get involved with our social media platforms
- Work on new ideas to help with company processes and documentation
- Experience of working within the creative industry
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage
- Experience using Mailchimp
- Experience using a CRM such as ClickUp or similar and Zapier
- Good understanding of social media
- Experience using Quickbooks
As a team player, you will also be responsible for working on projects to help improve systems within the company, for the staff and our clients. You will have impeccable written skills, great communication and organisational skills, as well as a bubbly personality to fit with our fun and friendly team.
You will have relevant qualifications and experience. With great communication skills, the passion to learn and face exciting new challenges, you will work closely with the team daily.
Salary based on experience £19,000-£24,960. Company pension scheme, yearly bonus.
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV/employment history and covering letter to email@example.com. Please also send through any related portfolio work.
- Full or part-time considered, between 20-40 hours per week
- Must be available 5 days a week anytime between 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 5pm Fridays